Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Spence

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 31 May 2007 18:49

can you help

I am trying to find any relatives of my late grandfarther who we beleave was born in the Irland area his name was John Willis Spence and born in 1903 we beleave he was born in a fort and was in the grenader gards as i remember seeing a picture of him in uniform we know we still have relatives in that area as he had sisters we beleave one was named Lillie and one Isa not a common name as information is very limited any help would be appreciated as we have no information at all about my grand farthers dad my great great grand farther if you know some thing please take the time to contact me many thanks fore taking the time to read this add

john tomlinson