Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Avril Rowland

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Av

Av Report 11 Jun 2007 22:35

Hi all..... ( Canstance Many thanks for your message.. thats has given me something as i had nothing about the spreadborough's).. i do not have full membership so any one who messages me would have to put an email address in the message as i cannot reply vis this site i will have to email you personally with any questions!! my email is [email protected] or any one with a myspace my profile for my family tree is www.myspace.com/avrilrowland.... i will put some pictures on there of people in my tree... Anyway Im lookin for ANY Names and Dates if possible of any of my Spreadborough's... So far i Have grandad wes and 3 of his brothers...Lionel, Pete and now Ted many thanks to constance..now i've been told there were 9 of them so any help with the other 5 would be appreciated..as i only know my grandad's d.o.b.. i cannot ask him any questions at the moment as he is very ill and has just come out of hospital into a carehome until he gets better, so anything you can would help.. Many Thanks Avril Ann Rowland.... (My birth name was Avril Adrienne Spreadborough)