Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Stagg

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gordon

Gordon Report 3 Dec 2006 13:47

looking for info on father or siblings of frederick john stagg, born 5/6/1893 in croydon , married to florence rose, nee greenhead.married in croydon on 5/2/1921. he served in 1st w/war r/sussex regt and in 2nd w/war the loyal regt. before marriage lived in priory rd (off mitcham rd) croydon with parents , john stagg? fred and florence had two sons roy and gordon stagg living croydon have since obtained info on florence rose stagg nee greenhead, her mother (nee wall) married alfred greenhead and lived at 23 theobalds rd croydon circa 1901 they had 3 daughters and 2 sons one daughter was the florence rose above

Paul

Paul Report 30 Dec 2007 21:19

Hi Gordon
I'm looking for Croydon Staggs too.

My Great Grandfather, Grandfather and Father all came from Croydon.
GGF: William George Stagg
GF: Alfred Leonard Stagg
F: Leonard William Stagg
Of course as you're probably aware there was loads of Staggs in Croydon in that era and none seem to be connected.
If you get in touch I'll let you view my tree and see if there's any connection.

Happy New Year

Paul Stagg.