Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Alexander Stephen, Aberdeen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbara

Barbara Report 10 Oct 2007 23:08

Would like birth date and death date of Alexander Stephen born c1854 Aberdeen to James Stephen and Mary May. Maybe passed away 1920s 1930s. Wife's name Helen Caie married 1878 Aberdeen. Thank you. Barbara

John

John Report 28 Oct 2007 14:09

Hi Barbara,
Just wondering if this might be of help to you. My name is JOHN ALEXANDER STEPHEN. Father was LESLIE ARTHUR and my grandad came from Cove Bay just south of Aberdeen. I realise that there are a lot more with the surname Stephen in & around the Aberdeen area, but suspect they are all related if one goes back sufficiently far. If you have any of our clan on your tree would appreciate you contacting me.
Best wishes,
John