Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Steventon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 11 May 2007 23:59

Hi there, trying to find some information on my family from my mothers side. mainly my grandad. he was married to christina (known as ina) and had two children william (billy) and mary (may). he has a brother called arthur who married mary they had two sons ian and roger. my grandparents divorced and re-married my grandad had more of a family a son called mark i think and they moved to australia/new zealand. i would love to know more about this side of my family. I am Karen-Elizabeth and I have a brother called robert it would be nice to get in touch and find out about my grandad as i can;t remember ever knowing him but i am told that i did meet him just before he left for australia.(i would love to know if he is still alive and let him know that he has three gorgeous great grandsons and another on the way in the next couple of weeks. please please please help..