Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Stonebridge

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 17 Jul 2007 23:27

I`m trying to trace my mums relatives down but dont know where too start,her name was Rosemary stonebridge born in durham in 1946-mother lillian stonebridge and father alfred stonebridge.My mum went on too marry my dad Richard edward smith in 1976 so was then known as smith. I know my mum came from a large family,all which are surrounded around the newcastle area,she had 2 sisters Jean and Pauline,sadly my auntie jean died but i know that pauline still lives somewhere in newton aycliffe.If anyone can relate to this then can you please contact myself,lisa.thankyou.xx PS.....I would really like to get to know my long lost relatives. Sadly my mum,dad,nan and grandad have all passed away which is why i want to track my relatives down.I have no-way else of knowing. Even if the names sound familiar please leave a message.