Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to find my sister

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Victoria

Victoria Report 9 Nov 2007 18:37

I am trying to find my sister Susan Perry, now her married name, her maiden name was Allum. I am Victoria Allum and I have not seen my sister for many years. I know she is registered in a family tree on this site and would love desperatly for her to get in contact. I hope I have some luck.

Penny

Penny Report 9 Nov 2007 18:38

is it her own tree - or someone elses?

Victoria

Victoria Report 9 Nov 2007 18:39

it is in i think her husbands name, Mike Perry.

Penny

Penny Report 9 Nov 2007 18:43

send him a message then, what have you to lose?

Victoria

Victoria Report 9 Nov 2007 18:47

i already have 3 in total and no reply.

doddsy1

doddsy1 Report 9 Nov 2007 19:11

It could be that he has not renewed his membership
and therefore doesn't get your messages. It may be that he isn't simply ignoring you.
P.S,
I took a quick look and there are names against Susan Allum which belong to Michael Dixey and Michael Woods - there is no Mick Perry I'm afraid.
Have you tried looking on friendsreunited to see if she's listed there?