Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Taylor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Samantha

Samantha Report 27 Jun 2007 22:34

Like looking for a needle in a haystack tracing the TAYLOR family : I'd be grateful for any information anyone can give me on this Taylor family : Alfred and Susan (nee Mahoney) who at the time of the 1901 census were living in Swansea where Alfred was a Copper Furnaceman. They had 6 children recorded with them at that time Rose b 1883 Alfred b 1886 Edith b 1890 Louisa b 1891 Eva b 1895 William b 1899 Susan was the daughter of Dennis and Jane (nee Davies) who originally came from Ireland. Apart from that I am stuck - Alfred (the younger) was my great grandfather - the only things I know about him is he married Ellen Elizabeth Jago and they had one son Harold John (my grandfather) Any help at all would be fantastic Thanks Sam