Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Taylor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janice

Janice Report 7 Jun 2007 15:57

Hi, to all, searching for Taylors. The Taylor i'm hoping to be reunited with is: JOHN WILLIAM TAYLOR d.o.b 26/7/1958 in BLACKBURN Lancashire. His mothers maiden name was MAGUIRE. John has a twin sister JAQUELINE and a younger brother COLIN. John was sent to Rydal House Childrens home in Chorley Lancashire in the late 60's. My family fostered John till the early 70's, he then moved to Nelson Lancashire (Edward St) and was re-united with his siblings. He met and married ANITA BEVAN in Nelson in 1978. They had a son Jonathon who will be app. 28 years old. Unfortunately the marriage broke down in the early 80's. That is the last time I had contact with him. Through a Newspaper, I had contact from a friend of his, who told me that he had been living on the South East Coast. I've tried on numerous occasions to follow it up, and 4 years on i've drawn a complete blank. Does anyone know of his whereabouts? can anyone help me trace him? I would dearly love to have contact, along with my mum, who has serious health problems and talks of him often Many thanks, to all who read this, hopefully something will come of it. Janice Holden (nee Hargreaves)