Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Taylor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christopher

Christopher Report 26 May 2007 18:59

HI
Can anybody help me please,and has some time to spare,I require someone who may live in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea to go the Chelsea Library and look up the old Electoral Register from 1954 to 1960 Archives and check to see if Edna may have moved after 1954 during the dates above. I would be very grateful for anyones help as I am unable to get out as I am wheelchair bound and housebound.Unfortuantly I cannot get any information on cenus as that particular year is not currently avaiable online. I require to know if possible her age at the time, also if anything about who was also registered at that address. If anybody can help I would be enternal indebiteded to them.
I am trying to trace a Mary Edna Taylor formaly of 33 Sydney Street Chelsea SW3, also at that time she was a student school teacher, back in 1952.If anyone knew her or perhaps went to the teachers college with her. Mary may have got married later and had children. If anybody can help I would be very grateful.Mary also had a child before she was at college, and was adopted sometime later.

Many Thanks Chris