Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Taylor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 2 Aug 2007 14:43

I,m desperatly trying to find any members of my dad,s family. My dad was John Charles Taylor, Married to Morjorie Evans. The only relative I,ve met was my dad,s brother Joe. He attended my mum,s funeral in 1992, I think he was living in Crewe, also remember something about him being a private detective. Please if you can help, any information would be great. I would really like to know who my grandparents were, and what their names were etc. I have 6 brother,s & am the only girl. (Ring any bells?) The only other info I have is that my parent married 1944 in surrey. Well that,s all. Once again, any info much appreciated.