Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

taylors on the fylde coast

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brenda

Brenda Report 23 Oct 2007 22:03

Help please can anyone on the fylde coast help ????
i am looking to find siblings born to an EILEEN EMILY AND A ERIC I belive there maybe more than 2 One of them one called Brian and one named Joan . Brian was born blackpool 1953 I think they were all born in the same place joan was born1956
they lived in Manchester road Eric passed away in 1975
I know they emergrated to Canada in or around 1976.
I know they came back to Blackpool Eileen was a familar often seen walking her greyhounds in stanly park I beileve they are or were located in the layton area
There are places missing on my tree and would love to fill then in Can anyone help
I have been looking for years
The sali army did find Eileen And i have a letter from her from Brampton Canada
if you know anything can you please contact me
Thank you so much
Brenda

Jessica

Jessica Report 2 Nov 2007 17:19

Hi there, I am also trying to trace Taylors from the Fylde area. My husbands mother`s side of the family were Taylors. His grand mother, who he never knew anything about, was called Olive Taylor. She married Michael Berry in 1914. We dont have much more info. Hope to hear back regards Jess

Brenda

Brenda Report 2 Nov 2007 22:32

Hi Jess.What is your husbands name? I dont know who is my grandmother on my mums side
Do the names Eileen and Eric taylor and the name Brain and joan mean anything to you?
Regards
Brenda

Jessica

Jessica Report 5 Nov 2007 18:05

Hi Brenda, My husbands name is Michael Frederick Pearce. His mothers maiden name was Berry, her mothers name was Olive Berry, (Nee Tayor), They lived at 24 Thomas Street for many years from about 1919. Hope this is of some help. Jess