Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Taylors of somerset

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Valerie

Valerie Report 27 Dec 2007 23:15

Hello ALL

I have a william Taylor c1801 father of Charles Taylor c1837 father of William Taylor 1862.
Willaim Taylor 1862 castle cary somerset married sarah selina Peaty of cerne abbas dorset.Children as follows Beatrice 1884,Frances 1885, florence 1886,Frederick 1888,Charles 1889 all born between cerne abbas and casle cary Winifred violet 1891(my g grandmother)Rose 1893,Emily 1896,arthur 1900,Elsie 1902 and william 1906.Winifred - William all born London.I know that William went to Canada i have been lucky enough to be in touch with his daughter.I also know that 3 of the sisters never married i belive that they were beatrice,Elsie and florence but sadly i do not know anything about the others.There may be a son to one of them with a christian name of Donald as this is stated on old photos.Any info on them would be great.I am also looking to elaborate on the info that i already have ie:sibs of william,charles etc also sibs of sarah Peaty any help would be greatly appritiated.
Thanks to all Valerie