Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Brothers John and Stuart & Robert (Twins)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 8 Jan 2008 15:27

Looking for brothers John, and twins Stuart & Robert, born in London John is about 53 ish and the twins around 47ish. There father is 87 years old (Born in 1920) and living in Bromley Kent.

John

John Report 8 Jan 2008 15:29

Sandra,

Whats their surname and what is father's name?

Sandra

Sandra Report 8 Jan 2008 15:32

Taylor. fathers name Samuel Clarence.

Sandra

Sandra Report 9 Jan 2008 12:58

John. Do you think you can help me, the twins and John are my half brothers. whom I have never met. My father is aware of my search for them, but unfortunatley he is not willing to help me, I do not remember my father as he and my mother divorced when I was very young. I traced him just a few months ago through Genes Reunited, when a cousin from South Wales contacted me. I wrote to my father but had a very nasty letter back telling me that he did'nt want anything to do with me.I have obtained a copy of my birth certificate and also a copy of the marriage cert of him and my mother. I have also spoken to his sister Joan. The cousin who contacted me (Susan) gave me a photograph of my father taken when he was about 41 yrs old his wife is also on the photograph and the twins, they look about 18 months old. My father, if he saw me could never disown me I look just like him, and my son who is 40 now looks like him also. I really do want to find my brothers, if you are not the John I am looking for could you please just let me know. I would be very grateful. Thanks

Regards Sandra ps. I was born in 1946.