Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Birth Cert John Thomas 03/1863 Bridgend 11a 395

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephen

Stephen Report 16 Dec 2007 12:52

father William mother Ann formerly Thomas

I have the birth certificate of the above if anyone has a connection email a delivery address and I will gladly forward it to you

ordered in hope of a link .........sadly not to my family
steve

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!)

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!) Report 16 Dec 2007 14:39

have you posted the details of this on that Free BDM site - you can post all your cert details and also let everyone know of any that you are prepared to get rid of.

Jill

Stephen

Stephen Report 3 Jan 2008 08:12

cheers Jill
I have had a look at the free BMD site but cant see where these things are posted, can you advise?
regards
Steve

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 3 Jan 2008 08:54

On the freebmd site, once you have found the correct entry for that person, click on INFO.. then you have an option to leave a postem, ....a note about them.
Information is not added straight away on that site but later will show with a little envelope beside the name in the listing.
Clicking on the envelope will enable someone to view the information you have added.

There is also a certificate sharing site which you might wish to add to.

Gwyn

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!)

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!) Report 3 Jan 2008 22:47

I think the cert sharing site is - FreeBDM or BDMshare - but I can't find it in my favourites. I did once sit and add details from a heap of my certificates as am happy to share them but for the life of me can't think what it's called.

Someone will know!

Jill

val1963

val1963 Report 3 Jan 2008 22:56

I think this is it?

www.bmdshare.com

Val

Stephen

Stephen Report 4 Jan 2008 23:24

thanks ladies I have added the details to the site
regards Steve