Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Thompson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 18 Jun 2007 17:39

Jennifer Thompson Hi, I am Jenny and was born 26.6.1950. I am trying to trace my sister, Christine Anne Thompson (or could be Standen-Thompson) who was born 22.11.1951 at St Helens Hospital, Hastings and was subsequently adopted when she was approx. 18months to 30 months old. Birth parents names are Margaret Francien Standen-Thompson (formerly Yong) and Cyril Gordon Standen-Thompson. We were both put into care with my sister being adopted. All I have to go on is that I believe a family from hastings adopted her. Believe they already had a son, not sure if he was adopted or their birth son. Have been conflicting and very scarce information regarding the adoption, one person said the family moved to Scotland and someone else says Canada. No other details available. If anybody out there can assist would be much appreciated.