Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Thomson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kevin

Kevin Report 6 Aug 2007 14:53

Hi, I'm looking for an Allister James Thomson, Born in Scotland. Married a Sandra Maxine Gerrard, he was around 10 years her senior. Maxine, as she preffered to be called, had a son from a previouse relationship, Mark Howarth, later to be changed to Mark Thomson. Allister and Maxine then had a son, Dale Thomson. Allister may have had a brother called Malcolm.He also had a sister. Maxine was born 20/06/63, Mark was born 25/12/83 and Dale was born 22/01/88. If you know of, or if you are Allister James Thomson. Message me. I know your son, Dale. Thanks.