Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1911 lookup please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Poolie Girl

Poolie Girl Report 12 Jun 2012 20:51

Hi, would somebody kindly provide the details for George Flounders and his wife Mary Elizabeth nee Brannen who were married in 1909 in Hartlepool.

patchem

patchem Report 12 Jun 2012 20:59

?
FLOUNDERS, George Head Married M 25 1886 Salt Works Labourer General Yorkshire Middlesbrough
FLOUNDERS, Mary Elizabeth Wife Married1 years F 23 1888 Durham Hartlepool
FLOUNDERS, Ella Daughter F 1 1910 Durham West Hartlepool
FLOUNDERS, Mary Daughter F 0 (2 MONTHS) 1911 Durham West Hartlepool

RG number: RG14 Piece: 29596 Reference: RG14PN29596 RG78PN1717B RD544 SD1 ED50 SN294

Registration District: Stockton
Sub District: Stockton Enumeration District: 50 Parish: Billingham
Address: 44 Elm Street Haverton Hill Near Middlesbro / Lees
County: Durham

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 12 Jun 2012 21:04

???

Births Jun 1913 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flounders Vera Brannen Stockton 10a 128

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Jun 1915 (>99%)

FLOUNDERS George L Brannen Stockton 10a 146

Births Mar 1920 (>99%)

Flounders Walter Brannen Stockton 10a 124

Births Dec 1921 (>99%)

Flounders Elizabeth F Brannen Stockton 10a 129

Births Dec 1923 (>99%)

Flounders James Brannen Stockton 10a 168

Births Mar 1926 (>99%)

Flounders Thomas Brannen Stockton 10a 140

Poolie Girl

Poolie Girl Report 12 Jun 2012 21:05

Thank you Patchem.

Tracy

Tracy Report 5 Aug 2017 21:36

Hi, George Flounders and Mary Brannen were my Grandparents. They lived in Rugby Terrace in Haverton Hill. My Dad, Walter Flounders was born in Rugby Terrace but lived in Hartlepool all his married life, passed away in 1989. You're welcome to look at my family tree.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 5 Aug 2017 21:45

Welcome to the boards Tracy.

It is 5 years since Poolie Girl posted, so I doubt she is still looking at this thread. You could try clicking on her name and sending a private message. If she still has the same email address that she registered with Genes then she will be notified that she has a message from you. I wouldn't hold out too much hope though.

Kath. x

Tracy

Tracy Report 5 Aug 2017 22:05

Thanks Kath x