Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

evans

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 6 Sep 2017 20:30

the james/jennie evans I and you guys were looking for and there ancesters what you gave me I am happy with what I am now intrested in is there grand children.
james/jennie had a daug Judith born about 1938 she marr a frank schofield 1931-1879 they had two daugs Judith and diane I cant say anything about them cant find nothing on them no birth,marr [who], or death if it happened
please can you help
thankyou john

Rambling

Rambling Report 6 Sep 2017 20:39

John it might be better if you added this to the original thread? That way all the dates and locations for James and Jennie's and their children will be available.

Previous thread, really need the info that is on it to help, I'll nudge it to page 1
http://www.genesreunited.co.za/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1367917

for ref though

"
Obituary
SCHOFIELD JUDITH (nee Evans) Of Methley, passed away peacefully in The Prince of Wales Hospice on January 18th 2013, aged 75 years. Dear wife of the late Frank, dearly loved mum of Judith, Diane...
Published in the Yorkshire Post Newspaper Ltd on 25th January 2013"

Rambling

Rambling Report 6 Sep 2017 21:10

Bit lost on this as I can see marriage Judith to lodge, then of Frank Schofield to Judith Lodge, but not finding children Diane and Judith

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 6 Sep 2017 22:03

I don't see the children either - perhaps they were adopted ?

Rambling

Rambling Report 6 Sep 2017 22:22

Got them I think, they were born to Frank Schofield and first wife, 1961 and 64, so possibly then adopted by Judith?

edit, yes sadly mother died Deaths Sep 1969 (>99%)
SCHOFIELD Audrey

Rambling

Rambling Report 6 Sep 2017 22:33

John, Judith Schofield, born 1961 has a tree on here. You may wish to try sending her a message.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 7 Sep 2017 12:12

Diane may have married Philip Loftus in1989 in Leeds (going by her middle initial).

Two daughters, born Leeds.

The family are at an address in Leeds on the current ER, per 192.com.

I don't have credits to see the address.

Rambling

Rambling Report 7 Sep 2017 12:24

Judith can be found on facebook in married name as per the Judith listed in trees here.

John let me know if you want the link and I will send by message.

John

John Report 7 Sep 2017 18:59

yes please nyx I have tried Judith schofield on facebook but no joy,
I have even tried her tree in genes but genes said at the moment its broke down [sorry].
With this family if I have had bad luck I would have no luck at all, this family really gets to me when I see my mate on sunday ill kill him.

if you see Monday morning papers man found dead throat cut in kippax,Leeds its me.
thankyou john

Rambling

Rambling Report 7 Sep 2017 20:11

Don't kill your mate!

Have sent a facebook link :-)

John

John Report 8 Sep 2017 21:39

Nyx
cant find anything on genes or facebook for Judith schofield give me a clue love
john

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 Sep 2017 22:38

Did you not get my message John? No I can see you haven't opened it...go to "messages" at top of page and click on the message there :-)

Let me know if you have trouble and I'll send it again.

John

John Report 8 Sep 2017 23:38

thankyou Nyx
I have asked to see her tree ,as it happened I have sent her [devlin]a quick account of what I am and need just knowing then I thought maybe 50% its the right lady and now you proved me right thanks again love
very kind regards
john

Rambling

Rambling Report 9 Sep 2017 10:17

:-)