Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Charlotte Matilda Brignall...1847-1932

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

June

June Report 30 Aug 2020 12:45

Is there anyone that has Charlotte Matilda Brignall in their family tree? She married a John Jarman dob 1848-1891. Her father was a James Brignall 1797-1879 and her mother was an Elizabeth Christie.
I have a lot of Brignall family photos that I can copy and share with you if you want...all given to me from a distant aunt of my husband. The Brignalls were a large family on my husbands side of the family.
Hope there is someone out there!!
June jarman

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 30 Aug 2020 12:49

Look for her name in ‘search all member trees’, a facility provided by GR for people trying to make contact.

There’s very little chance of anyone connected seeing your post - hardly anyone uses these boards

Deborah

Deborah Report 30 Aug 2020 13:15

There is someone on Ancestry who has them in their tree, not sure what his relationship is to Charlotte, the tree is huge, would be happy to PM him for you. The tree looks very well researched.