Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sandra Morfett-Murdock

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 6 May 2007 20:58

Arthur Frank Morfett, born 1902 ? kent - died 1956 Wallasey, Cheshire. He was one of 4 left in an orphanage in Kent, not sure how old he was when he was there and if he was ever adopted. Please contact me if you have any news. [email protected] - Sandra Morfett-Murdock

Keith

Keith Report 4 Nov 2007 19:58

Hi Sandra, I have an Arthur Frank Morfett on my family tree. He was the brother of my grandfather who was Cyril George Morfett (1895-1954). Arthur was born in the March quarter 1901 and married Mary Miller. They had 3 sons (Arthur b.1932, Leslie b.1933 and Cyril b.1937) and 2 daughters (Bella b 1935 and Dorothy b 1937). I hope this information is helpful to you and please email me if you have any queries, kind regards, Keith.