Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Karen Higgs

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 19 Jun 2007 07:42

my name is karen higgs (cryer). originally we came from London Colney Hertfordshire. my dad whose name is Vernon Griffiths Cryer also came from that area and was born in 1933 he has 2 brothers one called Derek who still lives in London Colney, and another called Lester, but unfortunately, we do not know where he lives, all i can remember is that he had 2 boys, and once had a lovely red setter dog. their mothers name was Winifred Dawson and she was born in Hackney London, and their father was Oliver Cryer. is there anyone out there who thinks they might be related to myself and my father?