Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Margy Blissett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margy

Margy Report 15 Jun 2007 12:07

hi im trying to find my fathers family he has pass away now bk in 1990 he was 63 when he died he was born in jarrow or south sheilds, he married my mum claire murpery her father was called paddy murpery his wife was called eliner both from jarrow, my family name is forshaw my dad was called george he lived at 28 walton street south sheilds if anybody can help,his brothers names bobby,andrew,joe,im not sure if there was any others i was just given there names i know there was a big family of boys well know name and fighters if you can get intouch then please do thanks margy.