Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Doreen Brown

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Doreen

Doreen Report 22 May 2007 18:57

I am looking for anyone who had relatives in [HODDESDON,HERTFORDSHIRE,ENGLAND][BROXBOURNE WARE. I have gone back to 1816[JOHN HOPKINS married to SARAH] CHARLES HOPKINS 1858 ELIZABETH HOPKINS 1861 JOHN HOPKINS 1843 Married ELIZABETH M. CONSTANCE LILLIAN HOPKINS 1879[School teacher] BERTRAM MONTAGUE HOPKINS1892 DOUGLAS L. HOPKINS.1882 LAURANCE P. HOPKINS 1890 LESLIE I HOPKINS1884 ADA ELIZABETH HOPKINS 1886[ADA did not marry but had 1 child GUY JAMES HOPKINS 1914-1968 ]He is my sons grandfather and we have never found out what happened to Guys dad[did he die or just get cold feet because he was going to be a father] GUYmarried ESTHER SLACK and 2 children were born AUDREY VERA HOPKINS 1936-1999 DAVID HOPKINS 1939[he is my sons father and is also missing,he is in SCOTLAND[glasgow]or maybe somewhere in LONDON.[IF anyone knows him my son would be so pleased he has seen him once since he was 18months old.We found him in SCOTLAND,WEST LOTHIAN. he was married to a scots girl.My son after a lot of persuasion went to find him .His father and wife ANNA made him very welcome and my son came back so happy but his DAD Let him down and never seemed to want to see him again.David split from Anna 1996 and has not been seen. Audrey has 2 daughters living in HERTFORDSHIRE AND WOULD LIKE TO MEET ANY HOPKINS related to any of above.