Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

David Caunce

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 13 Mar 2003 12:13

I have been studying Caunce family history for several years and traced my line back to c1600. In doing so I have built up a set of Caunce entries from Parish registers etc.If anyone researching their Caunce family history contact me with information on their links to the Caunce family I will check my records to see if I can help with their studies. David Caunce

Monica

Monica Report 17 Oct 2007 22:28

Hi David, I have a Margaret Caunce c 1829 married Richard Reynolds bc 1829. they married in Ormskirk in 1848 do you have any info on her ?
Monica x x x x

Pamela

Pamela Report 6 Nov 2007 14:52

Hi David, I have an Elizabeth Caunce on my F/Tree. She married Edmund Lovelady on 7.2.1785 at Sefton Parish Church, Lancs.

They probably lived at Ince Blundell or Formby.
If you have any info on this family I'd be pleaded to hear from you.

Pam

Yve

Yve Report 24 Nov 2007 13:02

Hi David,

Please could you help me with a Harrison/Caunce marriage. Issue from that union was Thomas Harrison born 1920 registered Haslingden. I do not have any further details and wonder whether your tree has?

Many thanks

Yve

Cyril

Cyril Report 17 Dec 2007 23:50

First I have no connection with the Caunce family.
From 1947 there was a colleague at work of that surname. He was a Yard Foreman in the railway
sidings at Healey Mills. Ossett. Yorkshire.
Christian name William. May or may not provide a
clue. Cyril