Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Robert Cutter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Robert

Robert Report 15 Dec 2004 00:23

CUTTER ONE NAME STUDY

I have a data base with 35,000 records of the CUTTER name in the UK. Would like to exchange information with the purpose of tracing the orgins of the name and linking families together.

Records include:

Birth, Marriage & Death Registers from 1837 to 2005
Complete Cesus Records from 1841 to 1901

Special interest in the Northumberland and Durham areas

All enquiries welcome

Karen

Karen Report 17 Nov 2007 10:03

Hi Robert

I saw your message and am interested to know whether you can help me with the Cutter line of my family. All of the information I have is that Patience Cutter (born about 1834 in Holkham married my gg grandfather Benjamin Mower in Benacre, Suffolk on 9 Oct 1857. The only other information I have about Patience Cutter is that her father was Thomas and he was born in Benacre around 1814.

If you can shed any light on this information, I would be most appreciative.

Kind regards
Karen
Melbourne, Australia

Joan

Joan Report 16 Dec 2007 06:20

Robert,do you have information re Ruby Cutter, from NE England who Married William Murray from Sunderland in 1940.
Any help appreciated.Joan