Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Colleen Burdess

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Colleen

Colleen Report 5 Jun 2005 17:05

I am hoping to find my husband's ancestors from England. George Burdess 21/02/1821 Durham, England Jane Urwin 23/08/1823 Durham, England Married 05/10/1840 Immigrated to USA abt 1880's died in West Virginia, USA Children Mary Ann 1843 England Thomas 1845 England immigrated to USA George 1847 England immigrated to USA Ellen 1850 England John 1853 England immigrated to USA Robert 1853 ? England immigrated to USA Please respond to both surnames Burdess or Urwin if possible. Thank You.

Hein

Hein Report 6 Dec 2007 20:48

I am a direct descendant of Alfred Urwin E London 1838, .but possibly from the north of England before that.Any good? Hein