Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jo Cattell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jo

Jo Report 22 Mar 2006 10:35

Hi im looking for the Cattell family that comes from Sitiingbourne in Kent. I am one of the youngest if not THE youngest of this family. If anyone knows of any information involving around maidtone or sittingbourne memo me plez!!!! thanks alot J.C

Unknown

Unknown Report 6 May 2018 16:51

I think we could be related , my name is Rachel Calvert and my fathers parents were Cyril Calvert and Roma Doris Cattell . Roma unfortunately died when my dad was 4 and his sister Margaret was 4 months. Her parents were Henry William and Louisa Maude; I know they lived in Sittingbourne area as we have visited relatives in the past.
I am 52 and my sister, also Roma , is 55. I am now researching the Cattell family as I know very little. Unfortunately my dad is also deceased now.
I know Roma had siblings and can remember meeting Gladys,
Hope you find this!
Rachel

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 6 May 2018 17:04

Rachel
The poster only posted once and as you can see that was 12 years ago
It's very unlikely they are a member now

You coukd try and make contact by clicking on the name and sending a message

No guarantees you will get a reply though