Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rebecca Parker

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Oct 2006 10:45

COWLEY: BURNTWOOD, CHASETOWN, STAFFORDSHIRE. Hi There :) First, I must thank everyone who as responded to me so far! That is very kind of you. Unfortunately though the Genes Reunited messaging system has left me with nothing but blank messages! Please can you get back in touch with me?? rebecca (a_t) digitaltree (d_o_t) c o (d_o_t) uk I am looking for ANY information about my potential ancestors and what they did for a living. My paternal grandparents are Cowley's who hail from Burntwood / Chasetown Staffordshire. Please, please can you help me? This is really important to me. Best Wishes, Rebecca Parker - Wales

Christine

Christine Report 27 Oct 2007 15:41

Hi, I to am looking for Cowley in the stafford area.I have a Mary and Minnie , daughters of Joseph Cowley but little else to go on. The girls were born in Hanley Staffordshire??

trishcurtis

trishcurtis Report 27 Oct 2007 17:46

Hi Robyn I have contacted you direct but if you don't get will send to email address have info might help you Pat

trishcurtis

trishcurtis Report 29 Oct 2007 15:37

Hello Robyn sent 4 census print outs from Ancestry all came back no such email address sent to
[email protected] also contacted you via your name no reply so giving up now Pat