Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Joan Bailie

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 26 Jun 2007 12:49

Eileen has asked about Elizabeth Keag. I might just be her cousin. Elizabeth's mum was Elizabeth (Betty) and her dad was Adam a car mechanic I think. Her grandmother was Crothers by surname and she lived in Newtownards until she died. Betty's brother was my dad (David Samuel). I don't know where Elizabeth is, I understand she did not want to be found or contacted some years ago when an aunt of mine was trying to reach her regarding her mum's death. Elizabeth (Beth) was married around 16 but it was an unhappy situation. Her first child was Carol-Ann and there were two other children as far as I know. Elizabeth lived in Gransha, and Kircubbin before she was married. I understood she was in Scotland for a while. I would really love to know if she is okay and happy. I am Joan Bailie (Crothers). I have a sister, Anne and a brother, David. I will look forward to hearing from you should there be any connections. Joan.