Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Julie McCabe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 9 Jun 2007 10:37

Hi iam trying to find my cousins colin and linda mccabe they lived in boldon in sunderland, their mother is called helen and their father is called john (my auntie and uncle). When our nana doreen died (she lived at redhouse) they moved down to middlesborough and ive never seen them since!!! That was years ago now. I miss them all loads and would love to hear from any of them so if your reading this please leave a message and some sort of sontact and ill get back to you as soon as i can. Iam getting married in July next year and would love for them to be there if they could. Julie x