Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jack Palmer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jack

Jack Report 27 May 2007 20:26

I am searching for records of a palmer family that lived in station road or (lane) ackworth west yorks nr pontefract. They lived opposite the ackworth quaker school girls dormortories in a row of cottages, around just before 1st world war time 1910 or 1920s,? There were 3 sons john william --reginald thomas- & arthur palmer. later in life john william palmer married a may topham & had 3 sons by her in 1932 jack & reginald twins. & roy in 1934. John married a may topham, reginald married a alice topham. arthur married an irish woman called kitty maiden name not known. last recollections of arthur & kitty they lived in doncaster.. I am trying to find out if anyone knew johns,arthurs,reginalds fathers first name or names, and what his occupation was, also where he was buried when he passed away, apparently he did die at a young age. I do believe their mothers first name was elizebeth.( my grandma) palmer. she re-married to a man called - davis- his 1st name not known. she had 2 children to him =charlotte davis & walter davis. any information however slight would be very much appreciated. many thanks.