Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Carrie Bond

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carrie

Carrie Report 22 May 2007 10:44

Hi my name is Carrie Bond(Bruce) i was born in Horsham West Sussex Feb 1980,my dad is Anthony Roger Bruce,My mother is Edwina Marie Briggs(Bruce) who sadly passed away in May 2006 at age of 50! My brother is Robert Edwin John Bruce, my sister is Diana Joan Patricia Bruce,My Grandparents were John David and Joan Sophie Bruce who had 7 children David,Michael,Anthony,Evelynne,Avis,Gail and victoria. i would really appreciate it if there is anyone out there that knows they're related or know any of my family that is listed above to PLEASE PLEASE contact me it would be great to find out my family history.