Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Wendy Parez

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Wendy

Wendy Report 21 Feb 2007 22:59

My grandfather was George William Hubbard born 1893. He was married to Ada Clark(e). His father was Joseph, his mother Mary Ann. He had two brothers Joseph and Albert and a sister Elizabeth. My grandfather had two children, Leslie (known as Jimmy) and Edith (my mother). I am trying to trace the families of George's brothers and sisters. The family lived in Derby, in Park Street and also Canal Street. Also, I would like to trace the families of Mary Ann, to whom Joseph Hubbard was married. They were both born in about 1871. Does anyone have any further information. My name is Wendy.

Allan

Allan Report 27 Oct 2007 01:24

My grandfather was George William Hubbard father Joseph mother Amelia born Newtown Prestwich Manchester -later family Bury Lancs(on dad's side).
Sorry can't help.

Allan Hubbard