Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Steven Griffiths

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Steven

Steven Report 19 Feb 2007 18:15

Hello all. I'm trying to trace one Charles Griffiths (born c1851) who was born in london who then moved to Northampton (where he was an appretice bookbinder) and then to leicester. I know for sure that he had a Father called Robert and he had a Son called Percy. As to how many other children he had I'm not sure. If anyone has any Infomation, please get in touch.

David

David Report 15 Dec 2007 15:35

It is probably a long shot but, my father's dad was Charles Percy Griffiths. I have been given a birthdate (A Guess - Not concrete) of 1931. As far as i know he had a wife named Ann Griffiths, and one son, Kevin, born at Merton and Carshalton General Hostpital on 18/07/1959- Confirmed. This may be a link to the person that you are looking for, or just a coincidence, however he may have gone under the name Percy as i understand he was always playing games and never stayed arount to long.