Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Catherine Bow Bullock

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Catherine

Catherine Report 28 Aug 2006 16:30

My name is Catherine Bullock my maiden name is Mcinally I am trying too trace my family tree, My father was John Bow Mcinally born 1936 and died 1983. My father's family were from Anniesland. My grandfather was called William Mcinally I do not know his DOB. My grandmother was called Catherine Bow Mcinally together they had 10 children My mother was called Catherine Mcinally ne Brown 1935 her father was called Alexander DOB unknown Her mother was called Margaret Simm DOB unknown IF anybody can help me with any details please send a message

Paul

Paul Report 3 Jan 2018 19:15

hey just saw this post today

We defo have a connection, drop me a message and I can share my tree with you

paul

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Jan 2018 19:21

Paul
You have picked up an old thread and the poster only posted once so unlikely to still be a member

You could try and make contact by clicking on her name and sending a message,
If Catherine still has the same email address she will receive it and can then reply

No guarantees though

Paul

Paul Report 3 Jan 2018 19:30

Thank you I have done that now