Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pauline Gordon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pauline

Pauline Report 18 Aug 2004 14:32

I am searching from my Mother’s Family My Mother name is Pauline Elizabeth Gordon She had born in the borough of Waterloo, London England. March 20, 1939. Her Family, moved to Camberwell, London after their house were bombed out during the war. My Mother now is 65 years old; and she have not seen or known about her family, after she married and move to Venezuela, South America. Here is the list of my family that I am looking for My Mother’s sister => Pearl Patricia Gordon, she married to Mr. Kedge before my mother move to South America. They had two beautiful children by that time. My Mother’s Brother => Bernard Alvin Gordon Her Father => Joseph Gordon, he married again and moves to many times. Her Mother => Violet Peters Now I am living in North Carolina, U.S.A. If someone know anything about my family, or has meet then on the last 40 years, please sent me an e-mail to [email protected] , I also have a Yahoo Messenger my I.D. is Pauline_NC_1963 Thank you.

Pearl

Pearl Report 28 Oct 2007 10:36

Hi Pauline,

My husband maintains a data base on Kedges and we have found the following for you:- hope it is of some help. If you find any information further than this we would appreciate it if you keep us updated.

Ronald A Kedge bn Birmingham June Qtr 1930
Married Pearl Patricia Gordon Dec Qtr 1957 in Camberwell London
Ronald A died in Wisbech Cambridgshire Jan Qtr 2000
Children.

Susan P Kedge bn Camberwell Sep Qtr 1958 and married a Mr Lillitou in Amersham Mar qtr 1973
Rita Kedge bn Cambridgeshire Sep qtr 1959
Arthur R Kedge bn Lambeth London Mar 1961 married a Tracy L???
Colin P Kedge bn Lewisham London Mar 1962
married ? Martin Sep qtr 1981 in Peterbourough
Jill A Kedge bn Lewisham Sep qtr 1963 married
Mr Broughton Jun qtr 1982 Peterborough
Xenia Joan bn June qtre 1966 Lewisham.