Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Philip Partington

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Philip

Philip Report 31 Aug 2003 01:11

Evelyn Veronica (Nelly) FISHER {F} = George Henry PARTINGTON {M} Evelyn Veronica (Nelly) FISHER: Alias Evelyn (Helen Veronica or Nelly) PARTINGTON Born 1893 Died Monday 19 June 1944, In air raid. Name on birth certificate is Evelyn. Helen Veronica Partington, nee Fisher

Anne

Anne Report 8 Dec 2007 11:01

Hello, this is a long shot but I am contacting you because I am searching for a Helen Vera Fisher (also known as Vera Helen) who lived with an Edward Partington in Birmingham around 1919. We don't think they were married but she may have assumed his surname. They are my relatives.

I don't know when she was born but it would have been the same era as your Evelyn.

If you think there is any chance there is a connection, I would really love to hear from you.
Regards
Anne