Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Angela Jones

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 25 Feb 2003 20:20

Searching for any Proberts in Radnorshire/Herefordshire/Worcestershire. Willing to share info back to 1600s about this family.

Mary

Mary Report 26 Aug 2007 10:25

My relatives (Probert) are from Radnorshire, Herefordshire and Worcestershire. My maiden name was Probert and my grandfather was born in LLanfihangel Nant melon, Radnorshire.

I would really like to se your family tree as I feel certain that we must have ancestors in common.

Mary

Mary Report 28 Oct 2007 21:40

Hi Angela
I am daugter of Frederick Probert born Purlbrook Herefordshire son of Francis Probert(born LLanfihangel Nant melon Radnorshire) and Julia Morris.
Any connection with your family?
Mary