Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bloor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paula

Paula Report 2 Jul 2007 17:15

I am trying to identify the original owner of a pottery money box on ebay with the name Maryann Bloor of Trent Vale,Staffs on it. The date on the box is August 23rd 1852 and I would guess from the language of the flowers painted on it that it was either a betrothal or marriage gift. There is a Mary Bloor in Shelton in the 1841 census already a pottery burnisher apprentice.age 12 .1851 has one Mary Bloor in Stoke and again in 1861 as an unmarried 31 year old living at home.These may not even be the correct Mary. I am still looking.