Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Abbott

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ann

Ann Report 1 Jul 2007 14:08

Hi Im trying to find any information on a Stephen Elias Abbott who Married a Emma Charnick , I know his Father was Stephen Abbott who Married a Sarah Wright and Stephen Abbotts Father was Thomas Abbott and he may of Married a Ann Williams ( her name is on there Sons Stephens birth certificate ) .

Stephen George Abbott ( Son of Stephen Elias Abbott ) was a French Polisher ( and in his later years he had his own workshop in Alcester ) , he also remarried a lady called Rose ? .
I think he was born / lived in ( Wells Street ) Hackney, London , he had a son called Stephen George William Abbott born 1925, there was probably a few more brothers / sisters but I dont have a lot of information to go on, I do know that Stephen George William Abbott ( known as George ) had a step brother called Roy Long and he lived at Mc Gregor Court , Fanshaw St,London .NI 6LB .
Stephen George William Abbott married Rosina May Grainge and had two sons Michael & Alan Abbott and they moved from London to Basingstoke .

Is there any one out there that can help me with the Abbotts please.

Help !!!!!!! I`ve hit a big brick wall with this part of my tree !!!!

Regards

Ann