Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Davies

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gail

Gail Report 29 Jun 2007 13:46

i am trying to find the davies family from bermondsey london father william born 1843 maried susan do not know her maiden nameshe was born in 1845 the had children called anne born 1868, william born 1868, george born 1869, walter born 1872, arthur born 1876, ada born 1879, ellen born 1880. also william davies born 1868 married mary murphy born 1868 children bridget born 1893, william born 1889, john 1893 if anyone can help me find my ancestors please get in touch thanks gail davies 29th june 2007