Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find John

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nadine

Nadine Report 28 Jun 2007 19:51

Hi if there any body out there who could give me any information re garding my uncle thomas george john .he was born 3rd feb 1906 at narberth dyfed wales thomas also none has tom was in the forces based in portmonth .He was married to dorothy mable white they went on to have nine girls,maraget,pam,irene,marg,dot,theressa,kath,gwen,sanda,.maraget and pam was born in ireland and pam maraget theressa and kath was born in portsmonth then gwen and sanda was born in collingham newark-on-trent.thomas was none to have one living sister name not none.and i brother that died when he was young .if there any one that has any information regarding thomas i would be very greatful luck forward to hearing from you from nadine