Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Harwood

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kay

Kay Report 22 Jun 2007 20:54

I know my grandfather, Henry Harwood was born in Hendon on 03/10/1910. He lived in Edgware, Middlesex as a child and his father was a verger in a church there. I know he was the youngest child of about seven. I know he had a brother, Tom who was married to Cis and lived in Chandos Crescent, Edgware, a brother, Sidney who lived in Stevenage and apparently a brother called Percy who died. My mother said there was also some sisters but as she has died I don't know their names. I would like to know if anybody recognises any names of this part of my tree. Henry married Winifred Craft on 17/04/1933 in Edgware and they had my mother, Jean Harwood in Edgware on 23/02/1936. Many thanks