Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Pilkington

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anthony

Anthony Report 22 Jun 2007 14:39

Hi my names Tony Pilkington im trying to trace my family tree through my fathers line back through the pilkington line to see who my family descendants are, im very new at this and finding it very difficult. so far i have starting from me..... Anthony Pilkington br 1979 Bournemouth (father of me) Michael Pilkington br 1944 Exeter, d 2003 Poole (mother of me) Janet Webster br 1946 they married 1978 (sister of michael) Lilian Pilkington br 1942 Exeter (father of michael) Wilfred Haigh Pilkington br 1922 Hunslet, d 1999 Bournemouth (mother of michael) only have surname Pearce, still living. they married in 1942 (father of Wilfred) unknown (mother of Wilfred) only have surname Smith AS YOU SEE I DONT HAVE ALOT INFO AND SADLY NOT IN CONTACT WITH LIVING RELATIVES, IF ANYONE CAN HELP OR THINKS WERE RELATED PLEASE CONTACT ME.