Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Terrell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

deespanner

deespanner Report 10 Jun 2007 21:17

Hi i am Dee and am new to this site and very new to this searching i am trying to research both sides of my parents families, my dad being adopted but have had more luck with his side of the family believe it or not as he managed to find his family 8 years ago and he is 74 now. but my mums side of the family is really hard to trace and she can not find out much either we think the family may somewhere along the line be of Jewish decent but that is something i hope to find out in the future. My mum had a baby brother who died the day he was born and as she was only small herself he wasnt talked about so all she knows is his name where he was born and died but would like to know what is on his birth certificate but dont know where to look. I have listed his details below if anyone can help me it would be great Keith Jacobs born either 14 or 28 November 1943 at 16 Pearce House Tilson Gardens Clapham Park Estate London and died the same day at Weir Road Hospital Balham Also if anyone knows or can find out any information on the following as this is my mums dad's side of the family Henry Charles Jacobs born 7 July 1899 in Lambeth and her Mother Louisa Rose Jacobs nee Terrell born in Lambeth on 1 August 1901 approx Henrys mother was Eliaz Jacobs and his father was James Jacobs living at 8 Loint Place Southwark at the time of the 1901 census Louisa's parents were Henry Terrell and mother Ada Emily Terrell nee Pead living at 213 Kensington Road Lambeth at the time of 1901 census if anyone can help me with any information i would love to hear from them many thanks Dee