Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hooper

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kaylene

Kaylene Report 6 Jun 2007 13:48

Hello, My name is Kaylene Porter nee Hooper. Daughter to Frank Edwin Hooper DOB 1925 and Iris Daphne Wode DOB 1927?. I am after any relatives who may be related. I have no information for my mum, but a bit for dads side which i have been told just need to confirm accuracy.Not sure on exact DOB's Dads dad my grandfather name is Arthur Edward Hooper dob 1885 his wife Ada Jessica Wyeth dob 1904,her parents are Frank Wyeth dob unknow his wife Lizzie Lovett dob unknow. Frank and Lizzie had 8 chilren alltogether so there is a BIG family out there. Many kind thanks to anyone who can help in any kind of way. I have been doing this for the last 6 years and only been getting clues in the last 7 days.So any help would be great. ALL the best and good luck with your own familys and for taking the time to read this and help if possible. Kaylene