Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Kidd

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Judith

Judith Report 5 Jun 2007 23:54

I am trying to locate anyone who might have information on my 10th generation grandparents. William Kidd married Elizabeth or possibly Marian Nethercote on November 22, 1661 in Soham Cabridgeshire. William was born July 6, 1589 in Soham and died March 31, 1647 in Soham.. Their children that I am aware of are William b 10-20 1662, m Margaret Deare in Soham, Thomas b 1-8-1625 m Jane Willis in Va. USA 1680 and one other boy, Jeremie born C1628. There may have been more children but these three are all I know of. Thomas b 1-8-1625 came to the Virginia, USA in 1648. Thomas was mentioned by name in a letter to the King of England by Richard Lee, requesting he come to America. Any information anyone has would be very much appreciated and I will be glad to share any and all information that I have on this family.