Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Dunnicliffe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Jun 2007 13:31

My name is Sam and i am looking for my brother Nicholas Dunnicliffe, he used to live in Canterbury in Kent but i don't know where he is now. Nicholas has a father called Terry and his mother's maiden name is Dingle. Nicholas was born in 1988 which makes him 19 and i am 21. If you have any information i would be so grateful! Thank you Samx

Clair

Clair Report 11 Dec 2007 10:00

Hi Sam
My name is Clair and I am married to Adrian Dunnicliffe who is Nicholas' brother.
Nicholas moved from Ramsgate to Long Eaton, Derbyshire with his Dad about 8 years ago.
They have moved to somewhere in Leicester now, my husband has tried to contact him on his mobile phone but there is never any answer.
Would you like us to keep trying for you?

Adrian can remember you and we have photos of you and Nicholas when you were younger.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Merry Christmas

Clair x