Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Walker

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracy

Tracy Report 4 Jun 2007 19:45

Hi I am doing my family tree and would like to hear from anyone who can give me information on the following people. My grandfather was called Albert Walker and he married Lillian (jones) they had 3 girls Jean, Audrey and Shirley. My grandma Lilian was born on16th August 1908 and died on 25th July 1998 and my grandad was born on 13th March 1901 and died 14th September 1974. MyMum Shirley was born on 22nd May 1944 and her cousin Sheila (who was briefly married to a Chinese man) was born the day before or the day after my Mum. My Auntie Audrey died,she was married to Ray who played for Manchester United Football Club and they had 2 boys. MyGrandad had 2 brothers called Abraham and Joe, Joe was married to Elsie and they had 7 children called Moira,Derek, Stanley,Clifford, Elmer and Sheila there is one more but my Mum can't remember his name. If anyone has any information on any of these people then please let me know. Many thanks Tracy